As the number of independent doctors shrinks, market dynamics change. This results in patients having fewer choices and higher health-care costs. Your support helps us all reach the following goals.
- Increase transparency, so consumers can know prices before they have procedures and choose the most affordable options.
- Educate patients and the community about how consolidations raise costs, decrease access and eliminate jobs.
- Inform lawmakers about why independent doctors are critical to health-care quality, cost and the economy.
- Work with insurance companies to bring high quality low cost care to patients.
- Establish one voice that will represent the interests of independent doctors to legislative and regulatory agencies.
- Help doctors stay independent.